The UK AFC Ambassadors for Christ Ltd. (UK AFC) was officially established in March 2018 with the support and help of the Ambassadors for Christ Incorporation (AFC) in USA. The Declaration of Belief in the UK AFC is exactly the same as the AFC, and it upholds the vision and mission of the AFC.
Click here to learn more about the AFC.
Declaration of Faith, Vision and Mission
Our Declaration of Faith
- We believe that God is a Trinity, revealing his own God through the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; three persons, but an eternal God.
- We believe that the Bible is entirely inspired by God, is completely credible, is the most original without error, and is the highest standard of our faith and life.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only-begotten Son of God, born of the Holy Spirit conceived virgin Mary, holy and innocent, and sacrificed his life to atone for the world’s sins;
- We believe that all mankind has fallen into sinners and needs God’s salvation. Rebirth and salvation are achieved by simply trusting in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the power of the Holy Spirit to justify those who believe, and to be sanctified by the Holy Spirit and live a holy life.
- We believe that the church is a holy church, belonging to the body of Christ, composed of all true believers, with a mission to witness Christ as the head of state, to spread the good news of the gospel to the world.
- To win this generation of Chinese intellectuals for Christ!
- Reaching Chinese Intellectuals for Christ in this Generation! To win this generation of Chinese students and scholars for Christ!
- According to reports, there were 170,000 mainland students studying in the UK in 2017, and 35% of students returned to China after completing their studies in 2016, which is the country with the highest return rate to study abroad. However, currently only less than 1% of students have access to the gospel, and the demand for the gospel is huge.
- The UK AFC and the churches mainly leads the conversion of Chinese students and professionals in the UK to the Lord, equips them to be disciples and encourages them to integrate their faith into the culture and serve Christ , To become the new force of the kingdom of God.